Gina McDermott has been announced as 2017 Carlton Mid Darwin Cup Carnival Ambassador. Now in its twelfth year, the highly successful Ambassador programme highlights the stunning array of retail fashion and local design available in the Top End.
All fashion, accessory, and millinery, retail or design businesses are invited to capitalise on the exposure and attention garnered by the largest social, sporting and fashion event in the Northern Territory. The opportunity exists to have your item(s) showcased by the 2017 Carlton Mid Darwin Cup Carnival Ambassador.
Darwin’s premier stylist Jo Moo will piece together each Carnival race day and event look, utilising a wide variety of fashion outlets to highlight classic race day fashion. Those considering expressing interest in dressing the 2017 Carlton Mid Darwin Cup Carnival Ambassador should note that completed items/ designs will need to be finished and ready to wear by June 1st 2017.
A nominal $120.00 fee applies to successful candidates. In exchange there are a range of marketing benefits including:
- In-store social media and on the day promotion by Ambassador, reaching a large, relevant and highly engaged audience through Darwin Turf Club social media channels;
- Logo exposure in official race book (race day looks only);
- Exposure through full page Ambassador race book advert;
- Two (2) Carnival Passes (Value of $198.00);
- Potential for buy-the-look sale after Ambassador has worn it;
Jo Moo will be styling through March and early April. If you have any questions about this year’s Ambassador Program or to express your interest, please contact Marketing and Sponsorship Assistant Kelly Harding.
08) 8923 4222
Expressions close Friday 3rd of March 2017 at 5.00pm