Patrons are expected to maintain a suitable standard in keeping with the dignity of the Grandstand, Members’ Clubhouse and Members Lawn Enclosure.
Younger children must be accompanied by an adult at all times and be suitably attired.
Acceptable Dress Standards
- Neat casual attire
- Collared shirt for males
- Dress shorts, trousers, clean denim or cargo pants
- Dresses (all styles including strapless)
- Clean enclosed shoes or open toe dress sandals
- National dress and religious requirements such as a clerical collar
Unacceptable Dress Standards
- Shirts without a collar, T-shirts, singlets, tank tops or revealing tops that show bare midriff
- Ripped, frayed or torn clothing, regardless of fashion trends
- Football, running, athletic, bike and/or tennis shorts (excludes officials involved in race day)
- Boxer, Hawaiian style or board shorts
- Bathers, bikinis or similar beach wear
- Tracksuit pants
- Work overalls
- Unclean clothing or clothing in disrepair
- Clothing with obscene or offensive messages
- Rubber thongs (flat and/or with a heel)
- Gumboots, moccasins, slippers or ugg boots
- Steel cap boots
- Dirty footwear or footwear in disrepair
- Bare feet
Notwithstanding the dress standards, the DTC reserves the right to refuse entry to any person considered inappropriately attired.
As a DTC Member, you have a responsibility to ensure your guests introduced into the Grandstand, Member’s Clubhouse and Member’s Lawn Enclosure are dressed appropriately, in line with the required dress standard.