The 2018 Darwin Cup Carnival recruitment drive will commence in Mid June 2018. Human Resources will email through Survey Monkey or SMS staff who are invited back from Carnival 2017 on Tuesday 15th May 2018. Please check your junk or trash in case your email server has allocated the email as junk. If you have not received the email or SMS yet by Wednesday 16th May, please email email@example.com with your full name and contact details and we will email the link to you.
ALL NEW APPLICANTS AND STAFF FROM PREVIOUS CARNIVALS TO 2017 :
will need to attend an interview session below with all the required documents and complete new paperwork. No applications will be accepted online and all applicants must attend a face to face interview at the track and supply all required documents and complete their online induction before employment can commence.
WALK IN INTERVIEW REQUIREMENTS
Our WALK IN interview sessions will be held at Fannie Bay Race Course (Dick Ward Drive – Fannie Bay). Please come to the STAFF ENTRY gate next to the big roundabout of the Members Carpark and see the HR staff. Please ensure you arrive by the interview time, as no late comers will be seen once the session starts..
|Tuesday 24th July 2pm||2 Sessions – Friday 3rd August 11am & 2pm
|Wednesday 25th July 6pm||Sunday 5th August 12pm|
|Thursday 26th July 2pm|
|2 Sessions – Sunday 29th July 12pm & 2pm|
|2 Sessions – Monday 30th July 4pm & 6pm|
|Tuesday 31st July 4pm|
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS :
- First Impressions make a big difference – Dress for an interview! Smart Casual – no thongs/flip flops, cut off denim shorts, singlets or any other beach wear. If you own black dress pants or a black skirt and black shoes, wear them to the interview as this is part of the uniform
- All applicants must be available to work Monday 6th August for Darwin Cup Day
- You must bring all the required documents listed at the bottom of this page to be admitted to the interview session
- You must have a valid and working email address for your online induction and a working mobile phone number to receive and accept rosters.
Essential Documents – You must bring these documents to the interviews or you will be sent away on arrival
- Current resume
- Australian photo ID for Australian citizens or passport for travellers
- Taxfile number or proof that you have applied for one
- Payroll details (where you want to be paid)
- Super fund details (if choosing your own fund)
- RSA if you are applying for bar or wait work (Any RSA done in any state of Australia Accepted)
Positions Available :
- Duty Managers & Function Managers
- Bar & Functions Supervisors
- Wait Staff & Bar Attendants
- Stock Runners & Fridge Stackers
- Gates/Ticketing Staff & Door Attendants
- Kitchen hands & Chefs
- Clean Up Crew (Cup Weekend Only)
- Race Book Sellers (Cup Weekend Only)
- TAB Operators – Limited roles and full training provided