DetailsDate: Thursday, 2 August 2018 Adult: $170 - $110 TRNT license holders Senior/Student: NA Child: NA Gates Open: Pre-lunch drinks 12.30 pm for a 1.00 pm start
An event not to be missed for racing enthusiasts. Join a panel of racing luminaries offering a frank, topical and entertaining look at the Australian Racing industry.
Hosted by SKY Racing’s Greg Radley with special guest speakers to be announced.
Tickets: $110 TRNT license holders / $170 non-license holders
- Pre-lunch drinks from 12.30 pm
- Three course alternate drop luncheon in fully air conditioned Schweppes Pavilion from 12.30 pm
- 3.5 hour beverage package (beer, wine & soft drinks) from 1 pm
- Cash bar for spirits
- Reserved seating individual tickets and tables of 10
- Special guest entertainment
What to Wear
Entry to general admission areas of the race course requires guests to be neatly dressed. Footwear and a shirt must be worn at all times. Members' dress standards apply to the Ted Bailey Grandstand and Sid Parker Verandah/Members Club House.
The racecourse is approximately a 7 minute drive from the CBD. There are a number of transport options available to our valued patrons.
Where to Eat
There is an array of dining options at the Darwin Turf Club, from a 3 course luncheon in the Ted Bailey Grandstand on Race Days, to a casual bite to eat in our trackside favourite Ted's Bar.