DetailsDate: Monday, 7 August 2017 Adult: $60 Senior/Student: $45 Child: Under 12 Free Access Pass: Members Lawn $140/ Ted Bailey $225.00 Gates Open: 9am
On the Track
For two minutes, a crowd of 20,000 hold their breath as twelve of Australia’s top thoroughbreds chase the Northern Territory’s Holy Grail.
Off the Track
Off the track Darwin’s premier social and sporting event is a riot of racing, fashion and genuine Territory hospitality. The weekend sees the largest influx of people to the Top End as visitors and locals alike converge on Fannie Bay racecourse.
Trackside the atmosphere will be palpable from the lawns of General Admission to the stunning heights of the Atrium, offering a racing experience like no other. Centrefield is awash with marquees, revelers choosing between the refined colonial elegance of the Legends of the Straight marquee or to party the day away in the Hot100 Marquee; others are lucky enough to secure entry into exclusive corporate marquees.
From the elevated view point of the atrium, experience unsurpassed atmosphere, premium hospitality and the best views on track.
- Gate, Members Lawn and Executive Marquee entry
- 3 hour continuous canapés
- 6 hour beverage package from 12.00pm to 6.00pm (includes selected beers, premium wines, soft drink and spirits)
- Reserved seating tables of 6
- Race book
- Betting facilities
Members – $475.00
Non Members – $575.00
Due to limited seating left, please contact the Darwin Turf Club on 08 8923 4222 for bookings.
Legends of the Straight Marquee
Don’t miss a minute of the excitement, the best views in Centrefield, fantastic entertainment all in refined colonial surrounds.
- Gate, Centrefield and Legends of the Straight marquee access
- Reserved seating (tables of 10)
- Deluxe buffet luncheon (includes a fresh selection of seafood)
- Beverage package from 11am – 6pm (includes selected beers, premium wines, soft drink and free pour spirits)
- Fantastic entertainment
- Race book
- Betting facilities
Tickets – $395.00
Hot100 Marquee – Go for Gold
Brand new to 2017, alive with vibrant entertainment and Centrefield fun!
- Gate, Centrefield and Hot100 Marquee entry
- Buffet Luncheon
- Beverage Package from 11am – 6pm (includes selected beers, wines and soft drinks )
- Cash bar for spirits
- Prizes and competitions
- Great live music and entertainment
Tickets – $299.00
Corporate Centrefield Marquees
Witness the racing action in the comfort of an all inclusive Centrefield Marquee.
· Gate entry and private marquee · access; all passes are personalised with your corporate branding
· Marquees are positioned on lawns in Centrefield
· Deluxe buffet including a selection of fresh seafood
· Beverage package from 11am – 6pm
· Selection of free pour spirits
· Dedicated marquee wait staff
· Access to betting facilities
· White table cloths, chair covers and sash, internal theming is allowed but must be undertaken at your own expense (no external signage or theming)
· Corporate car parking in Centrefield (limited spaces)
· TV monitors with SKY Channel coverage
· Fans to ensure your comfort throughout the day
· Corporate branding opportunities inside your marquee
Centrefield Marquees from $12,600, Minimum 30 people per marquee. Booking numbers increase by increments of 18 persons (e.g. 30 guests to 48, 66, 84 etc.)
For more information please contact Corporate Sales and Sponsorship Executive Emma Cribb, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 8923 4222
Ted Bailey Grandstand Luncheon
Sorry tickets for this event has sold out.
Sid Parker Verandah (MEMBERS ONLY)
- Gate & Sid Parker Verandah entry.
- Reserved seating (tables of 6).
- 3 Course alternative drop set menu (served at 1pm)
- Race book.
- Betting Facilities.
- Cash Bar
Members – $330.00
Members’ Lawn Access
Members’ Lawn Access Passes include entry to the Pearl Bar on Day 7 and 8 (no reserved seating at the Pearl Bar).
What to Wear
Entry to general admission areas of the race course requires guests to be neatly dressed. Footwear and a shirt must be worn at all times. Members' dress standards apply to the Ted Bailey Grandstand and Sid Parker Verandah/Members Club House.
The racecourse is approximately a 7 minute drive from the CBD. There are a number of transport options available to our valued patrons.
Where to Eat
There is an array of dining options at the Darwin Turf Club, from a 3 course luncheon in the Ted Bailey Grandstand on Race Days, to a casual bite to eat in our trackside favourite Ted's Bar.